1. For cohesive materials, static roller should be used; for static roller, three wheel roller is often used when pressing subgrade, and two wheel roller is used when pressing pavement; sheep foot roller or bump roller is most suitable for rolling cohesive soil and sealing layer of dam, but it is not suitable for rolling surface layer, such as 2y8x10b;
2. For non cohesive materials, vibratory roller should be selected, such as Ketai double drum vibratory roller srd140 single drum vibratory roller srs200j, etc;
3. When the water content of the rolled material is small and it is difficult to wet it with water, heavy-duty rollers should be selected, such as 23 tons lss2302-2, 25 tons lss2502 tons, 27 tons lss2702-2, etc;
4. When the moisture content of the rolled material is large and the dry capacity is low, the light roller 3 tons lss203, yz7g, lss208 and double drum lds210, lds212 should be selected;
5. The tire roller can be applied to all kinds of rolled materials, and the compaction effect of asphalt pavement is good, such as the full hydraulic tire roller Ketai kp306;
6. Small roller is suitable for small-scale projects, narrow places (municipal road repair, rural road reconstruction, garden bridges, residential roads, etc.), filling trench projects or supplementary rolling and maintenance projects of large roller.
In practical work, it is often difficult to complete the compaction process of the whole project with a single type of roller. It usually needs to use large, medium and small size to cooperate with each other or a variety of combinations. Therefore, the selection and allocation of roller must consider the engineering type, construction scale and allowed time of compaction operation.
In a word, the most economical and reasonable choice should be made on the basis of comprehensive analysis through comparison of various aspects.
Scan wechat consulting
Address: No.111, building H02, East China Logistics Park, Dangtu County, Ma'anshan City Tel: 0555-6175888 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org